Is it real? The answer is, yes... it is a naturally occurring gas. It is also real in the sense that people are becoming "aware" and in that some homes are testing at levels above
For Sale By Owner Vs Listing With An Agent
FSBOs accounted for 9% of homes sales in 2012. The typical FSBO homes sold for $174,900 compared to $215,000 for agent-assisted home sales.
Most difficult tasks for FSBO sellers:
1. Understanding and performing paperwork: 18%
2. Getting the right price: 14%
3. Preparing/fixing up home for sale: 11%
4. Helping buyer obtain financing: 6%
5. Attracting potential buyers: 6%
6. Selling within the planned length of time: 6%
7. Having enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale: 1%
(Source: 2012 National Association of Realtors® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers)If you would like a FREE Home Market evaluation please give me a call at (907)-414-1664. I would be happy to discuss your home selling options with you.
Lets Make Your Home Sell.
Kaitlyn Espada, Market Analysis Expert